Sunday, February 20, 2011

Review: Revlon Really Rosy Nail Polish


This is Revlon Nail Enamel in the color Really Red (.5 fl oz).  This is a deep rosy red, it is a very pretty color.
 Taken 3 days after polish was applied.  2 coats applied over China Glaze's base, and topped with Seche Vite top coat.

I was really impressed with Revlon's Nail Enamel polish. This was my first time trying out polish from Revlon. It last a really long time.  As you can see by the picture above, on day 3, there is only a little chipping on the tip of my nails. The polish last about 7 days before really bad , noticeable chipping occurred.

2 comments:

Sour girl said...

you have a lovely blog ^^
i also use Revlon nail polish and i really love it , and it really last for a long time =)

hope we can give each other a follow ^_^ !!

Mandy xox

Norisfindings said...

Hi Mandy,

Thanks hun for commenting and reading my blog. You are so sweet.

I most definitely will. :O)

Post a Comment