- Any Red fabric or a color of your liking. I used a red silk scarf. It also doubles as a gift scarf and wrapping material.
- Any decorative ribbon. I used a thick band fabric material with sequined edges. It has metal wiring in it so that you can shape it.
- Any decorative hanging decor. I used a gold ingots hanging decor.
- I first wrap the item which is a framed picture with ream printing paper, it didn't have any wrapping paper so I improvised. It doesn't really matter what material you are wrapping it with, you just want the fabric to grip on a stable, semi rough surface for stability.
- Then you place the item on the fabric and wrap it around the item. Folding the two opposite corners to the middle.
- Holding the fabric in place, you then take your ribbon, placing it flat in the front of your item and tying a knot in the back. Then you wrap it to the front and make another knot.
- Before you make a bow, loop in the hanging decor through the ribbon.
- Tie the bow. And Voila! You are done!
Hope you enjoy the wrapping tip! Have a great New Year!